Concetti's latest item is a machine for filling and closing bags with a carousel system.
The carousel is equipped with six stations complete with bag-holders, one of which presents the bag through the automatic bag pick-up unit, one is used for bag filling, two are in intermediate positions for deaeration or bag vibration, and one removes the full bag to the closing line. The machine, which can reach a throughput of 1200 b/h with 25-kg weighments with bag vibration at two stations, is completely automatic and has an innovative pinch-top closing system.
- Bag-vibration system during filling
- Label device for computer labels printed in real time or pre-printed labels
- Ticket machine for self-adhesive labels
- Ticket machine for labels to be sewn on the upper bag edge
- Stainless steel for parts in contact with aggressive products
- Dust hoods on the discharge section
|Max. speed||1200 b/h, depending on the characteristics of the product to be bagged.|
|Weighing range||5-50 kg|
|Bag-storage trolley capacity||50/600|
|Power supply||380 V- 50 Hz|
|Compressed-air consumption||70 Nl/cycle|
|Installed power:||14 Kw|
|THE IGF CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH NUMEROUS BAG-CLOSING PROCESSES|
SIMPLE SEWN CLOSING
|Bag type||Readymade open-mouth|
|Gusseted bag dimensions||Width: from 320 to 420 mm
Length: from 600 to 1100 mm
Gusset from 40 to 70 mm
Paper with PE liner
Paper with aluminum liner
NOTE: The information listed in the chart is strictly indicative and will depend on the specific features of each machine.